[Home] - [News] -
[Features] - [Help/Support] - [Download]
[General] - [Design
manager] - [Schematic/symbol editor]
- [Geometry editor] - [Layout editor]
- [Library manager for symbols]
- [Library manager for geometries]
- Easy to learn.
- Unlimited undo/redo.
- Zooming/panning/change grid is possible in every drawing/editing
- Context sensitive help.
- PCB elegance can handle complex designs.
- One of the examples is a PC motherboard
- 2000+ components, 40000+ traces are no problem
- For placing components in the layout editor, the schematic editor
can be used by selecting components.
- Gate/pin swap.
- Usage of polygon/arc pads in geometries.
- Generation of gerber output plots (RS274X gerber).
- Generation of penplot files.
- Import of gerber files.
- Import/export DXF
- Export PDF
- Import/export bitmaps
- Editing areafills/powerplanes/copper pour.
- Up to 16 layers for traces/areafills/powerplanes.
- Adjustment of thickness/clearance of every trace/via/pin.
- Resolution is 10nm.
- Auto generation of standard geometry types.
- QUAD flatpacks
- In the schematics/symbols pinbuses can be used.
- Flexible use of buses.
- Colors and keys can be modified.
- Creates a Gerbv (GEDA gerber viewer) project file.