[Home] - [News] -
[Features] - [Help] - [Download]
Features list - Layout editor
- [Design manager] - [Schematic/symbol editor]
- [Geometry editor]
- [Layout editor] - [Library manager for symbols]
- [Library manager for geometries]
Layout editor - General
[General] - [Components] - [Drawing
- Components can be placed on the top and bottom side.
- Protect placed components from being selected.
- Align components vertical/horizontal.
- During moving of component, rats nest lines (connections) will be
calculated to the nearest point.
- Rats nest lines (connections) may be individually turned on/off.
- Output component positions.
- Rotation of components under all angles.
- Using routing keepout in the geometries.
- Using the board outline in the geometries
- Edit/change a geometry.
- Gate/pin swap.
- Geometry libraries.
- User geometry libraries.
- Geometry change in the layout will be used for back annotation with
- Select components by list.